Exclusive sports guided tour of the world's best sporting capital covering the Australian Sports Museum, Flemington Racecourse to the Grand Prix and Rod Laver Arena.
- Visit Flemington, home of the Melbourne Cup, the horse race that stops the nation
- Drive around the F1 Grand Prix track at Albert Park and then onto the Australian National Sports Museum
- Enjoy a pub style lunch and drink
- A fabulous way to explore Melbourne's sporting culture
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Enjoy a full day of sporting pleasure in one of the world's sporting capitals. Famed for it's Grand Prix, the Melbourne Cup, the MCG and Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne offers some of the best sporting eye candy in the world.
Visit the venues that host Australia's favourite sporting events. Visit Flemington Racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup. Drive through the Commonwealth Games 2006 Athletes Village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix Circuit alongside Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre.
Visit the Australian Sports Museum located beneath the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground, home to Australia’s most extensive collection of sporting heritage and multi-media displays.
The tour concludes after a Pub Style lunch with a drink.
Guided by your tour guide and big sports fan, this is the quintessential tour for all sports lovers.
The day was enjoyed in a timely manner, with plenty of time to enjoy each and all venues. Lunch at Tesltra Dome was enjoyable, however, would have enjoyed being able to view behind the scenes there too.
Thoroughly enjoyed all aspects. Good locations, good information, not rushed - all good.