Exclusive sports guided tour of the world's best sporting capital covering the MCG or Sports Museum, Flemington Racecourse to the Grand Prix and Rod Laver Arena.
- Visit Flemington, home of the Melbourne Cup, the horse race that stops the nation
- Drive around the F1 Grand Prix track at Albert Park and then choose between the MCG tour or National Sports Museum
- Enjoy a cafe style lunch overlooking the Docklands Precinct
- Spend the afternoon at the Fosters Australia Brewery. Try some tastings tour the production area.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Enjoy a full day of sporting pleasure in one of the world's sporting capitals. Famed for it's Grand Prix, the Melbourne Cup, the MCG and Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne offers some of the best sporting eye candy in the world.
Visit the venues that host Australia's favourite sporting events. Visit Flemington Racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup. Drive through the Commonwealth Games 2006 Athletes Village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix Circuit alongside Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre.
Choose between MCG or Rod Laver Arena for a 'behind the scenes' tour or entry to the National Sports Museum.
Enjoy a cafe style lunch at the Docklands Precinct Plus take a tour of the Fosters Australia Brewery which offers a peek into the past, present and future of beer and brewing in Australia.
Guided by your tour guide and big sports fan, this is the quintessential tour for all sports lovers.
The day was enjoyed in a timely manner, with plenty of time to enjoy each and all venues. Lunch at Tesltra Dome was enjoyable, however, would have enjoyed being able to view behind the scenes there too.
Thoroughly enjoyed all aspects. Good locations, good information, not rushed - all good.