The perfect flight experience for those wanting to experience the thrill of aerobatics without losing your stomach.
- Full briefing and tour of the YAK-52 aircraft
- Fly over breathtaking views of the Whitsunday Islands
- Experience mild aerobatics with the stunning backdrop of Airlie Beach
- Perfect for those new to aerobatics
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Get airborne in a Russian YAK-52 trainer aircraft on the Whitsundays.
After a briefing and a look over the aircraft, board the YAK, get strapped in and prepare for take-off as the YAK's nine-cylinder radial engine kicks into action.
Your pilot takes the aircraft to a safe altitude at 2500 feet in less than 90 seconds.
Taking a scenic tour around the Islands, you get to see breathtaking views of the Whitsunday Islands, as you weave in and around them on a flight path that takes us over South Molle, Daydream and North Molle Islands.
From there, you buzz across to Airlie Beach and perform aerobatic combat manoeuvres from barrel rolls and a loop before returning to land.