What better way to see Australia's most spectacular scenery than aloft in a hot air balloon soaring majestically over the beautiful terrain of the Rainbow Region. A must do experience.
- Receive a short flight briefing and insights into ballooning
- Help the pilot inflate the balloon, or take it easy and stand back to take photos of the event
- Spend approximately 1 hour in the air and return for a celebratory champagne breakfast
- Receive a personalized 'Flight Certificate' as a memento of your experience
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Your morning begins before dawn when the air is stable, and the winds are calm - the best conditions for a smooth, tranquil flight.
After a short flight briefing, the balloon is set up to be inflated. As the sun's first rays lighten the skies, the balloon swells, slowly taking its form.
Time to board. The balloon silently takes off and starts drifting with the wind, controlled by the pilot.
During the 1-hour flight take in a breathtaking panoramic view of the green cauldron. It's undulating lush green hills with views to the Mt Warning volcanic caldera to the north and the coastline and beaches to the east - simply sublime.
Following the flight, there's a delicious Gourmet Champagne breakfast to enjoy, together with a glass of French champagne, freshly-baked muffins and quiche, cereals, toast, fruit, yoghurt, juice, local organic coffee and tea.
We couldn't have had a more friendly balloon team, the guys were great, the weather was wonderful and the views were fantastic.
We were lucky with the weather and had a great time floating in our very own hot air balloon!