Will you be the judge of the innocence or guilt of Pentridge’s former remand prisoners?
- Tune in to award-winning scares with Australia's largest ghost tour operator
- Venture into Pentridge Prison Division D on a 90-minute walking tour
- Witness high paranormal activity with the latest equipment or bring your own
- Go deeper into legendary crimes and prison history with an above 16-only group
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
What old ghosts await you in Melbourne?
Join our paranormal investigators on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings for answers. You’ll be touring of one of Pentridge Prison’s most infamous divisions: D. The good news is there’ll be minimal walking. You’re here to stumble upon the ghoulish history of Coburg, Victoria.
Boasting high paranormal activity, the tour is for folks 16 years old and over. Definitely not for the faint of heart.
We’re taking you to prison: don’t be late. For 90 minutes, shadow the footsteps of Mark “Chopper” Reed. Discover Ned Kelly’s remains. Feel the final moments of Ronald Ryan, the last man executed in Australia. In this desolate place, abandoned by the world, you’ll see life, death and what comes after. We use the latest in paranormal equipment to detect any activity. Perhaps with 44 bodies buried on-site, it's no wonder they’re out in full force.