The chilling history and disturbed residents of Adelaide Gaol await your attendance with this in-depth tour of one of Adelaide’s most haunted locations.
- Get personally incarcerated and experience what life was like as an inmate
- Experience one of Australia's longest operating gaols personally
- Meet the ghost of Governor Ashton and many others on your tour
- A venue filled with a rich and morbid past awaits your presence
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Adelaide Gaol is Australia’s longest continuously operated prison and boasts a history spanning 150 years. That’s a lot of time to build an ensemble cast of ghosts and tales to chill your bones on this exclusive tour.
Enjoy an evening of thrills, chills, and macabre tales from beyond the grave. Get set to meet the spirits still haunting the corridors of an establishment bursting with history.
The unfortunate governor who was dropped to his death through a window; a sadistic killer dubbed the state’s worst; plus, many others waiting to contact you through a host of tools made especially available for this tour.
With dozens of executions taking place on the site, as well as the burial place for many former residents, this is an experience guaranteed to chill your blood. With knowledgeable tour guides, a rich history to share and the perfect venue to surround you, this is one tour not to be missed.