Explore the McLaren Vale wine region on a mountain bike taking in the remarkable Kuitpo forest, the Kidman trail and the amazing incline at Willunga Hill.
- Return transport from Central Adelaide
- A wonderful mixed platter of local produce for lunch
- Visit at least 2 McLaren Vale wineries and a brewery for tastings
- All equipment, a bike plus tour guide
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
It’s a beautiful day in the hills. The air is crisp. The country smells, and sensations are plentiful. So why use the car?
The best way is to experience all that the McLaren Vale has to offer is on a mountain bike - surrounded by nature, in the big outdoors.
Best of all, it’s a comfortable ride. Starting at the highest point in the area, you ride mostly downhill along sections of the Kidman Trail, beginning in the Kuitpo forest, riding the big descent of Willunga Hill towards McLaren Vale.
McLaren Vale is home to the vineyards. And it’s here you stop at several local wineries to sample their fare. Along the way, stop for lunch and enjoy local products made with the finest McLaren Vale ingredients.
It takes a little peddle power, a sense of adventure and results in memories that last for years. And you bet, it sure beats driving on the road.