Enjoy a very unique and personal guided harbour tour onboard a traditional vessel and find out about Sydney's colourful convict history.
- Cruise Sydney Harbour on-board a beautiful traditional vessel
- Professional local tour guide to share fascinating stories and facts about Sydney now and then
- Fascinating convict buildings and stories on restricted access harbour island
- Unlimited bubbly, juices and water plus enjoy a lunch served overlooking the Harbour Bridge and city
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Join us on a traditional vessel for your Convicts, Castle and Champagne tour.
For the Convict part of your tour, you'll step ashore at Goat Island for a personal guided tour of a harbour island that contains some of Australia's most important and intact convict-built buildings.
Hear ghastly and gruesome tales of punishment, deaths and escapes, all with a backdrop of the best views of Sydney Harbour.
During the Castles phase, you cruise past some of Australia's wealthiest and most prestigious suburbs and take in the harbourside castles. There are the luxury residences of movie stars, the most expensive property in the country, and lots of history to cover the history of beautiful Kirribilli and Admiralty House.
During your tour, enjoy a bubbly whilst cruising Sydney Harbour.
Towards the end of the cruise, we sail under the Harbour Bridge and back into Campbell's Cove.
Thrill Experiences was easy to use and responsive via email. We booked the Convicts & Castle tour and it was a wonderful experience with Sydney Tall Ships with a very knowledgeable guide and lovely crew and a splendid day exploring Goat Harbour and a couple of hours on the harbour. Definitely recommend