Revel in this indulgent chocolate making workshop that's devoted to the perfectly sweet world of chocolate.
- From cocoa beans to fine chocolate. The result is far too tempting not to try.
- Learn about the history of chocolate, the benefits and nutritional facts
- Create handmade chocolate using tempering, crystallizing and moulding
- Small class sizes - lots of attention and hands on experience
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Start your class with a talk from a passionate chocolatier and host for the day. It covers the entire process of making chocolate so that you know what to expect every step of the way.
Your chocolatier talks about the initial processing steps of turning cocoa beans into a block of chocolate. Then the real fun begins; you begin to temper the chocolate and turn it into your chocolate delights.
Tempering is the key to the chocolate-making process; it affects the sheen and crispness and, ultimately, the quality of the chocolate. You'll learn the various tempering forms using only the highest quality Belgian chocolate.
You'll make the yummy filling, choose your flavouring and pour the chocolate into professional moulds. Then, on the decorating side, bring out your creativity to adorn your very own chocolates.
The class is a fun and relaxed 4-hour class that's both informative and educational. The hardest part is the resulting chocolates which may be far too tempting to make it home.