Experience free-fall for up to 60 seconds from a height of 15,000 ft over the Great Ocean Road.
- Jump from a plane strapped to your instructor in a tandem parachute jump
- No experience is required as youre strapped to a qualified, experienced skydiving instructor
- Get a birds eye view of the beautiful coast along the Great Ocean Road
- Your friends and family can welcome you at the drop zone
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
For the ultimate adrenaline rush, nothing compares to jumping out of a plane at 15,000 ft. And you can do it here in a tandem skydiving jump over the scenic resort of Torquay, land of surf competitions and the start of the Great Ocean Road.
Your instructor will brief you and help you get suited up. Take some photos with your friends and family before it’s time to board the plane.
When your plane reaches altitude, shuffle to the door with your instructor. Now muster all your courage and step into the air outside. Experience total freedom in the air for an exhilarating 60 seconds as you plummet towards your landing zone.
Just as you think you’re getting close to the ground, your instructor pulls the cord. Your parachute opens, and you gently float down to earth like a flower.
For the next 5 minutes, take in that well-earned view of all beneath you, from the Great Ocean Road to the golden sands of Bells Beach, the piers at Barwon and the waters of Port Philip. Your friends and family will be waiting at your landing zone, ready to take plenty of photos.
This 2 to 3-hour weekday experience is perfect for those looking for a thrill with a view.