Snorkel the nearest true coral reef to Brisbane with more than 175 fish species!
- Feel supported by extra guidance when you snorkel in a small group
- Receive complimentary gear hire, flotation assistance and beginners training
- Be greeted by a multitude of coral and fish species, plus turtles, rays and sharks
- Savour an inclusive lunch in addition to the snorkelling adventure of a lifetime
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The Sunshine Coast, in general, is excellent for snorkelling, but Flinders Reef is next-level. One of Queensland’s most popular dive sites, Flinders Reef is a small isolated reef near Moreton Island. But surprise, surprise: it houses the most considerable number of coral species of any subtropical reef system along Australia's east coast. You'll feast your eyes on jaw-dropping diversity and electrifying colourations. What's more, snorkelling is exceedingly accessible. If you’re reasonably fit and can swim, you're in.
Swim among the vibrant fish that flock to the area. Turtle sightings are a regular highlight. Schools of sweetlips, wrasse, trevally, parrotfish, bat and surgeon may join you too. Are they looking for some bigger mariners to swim with? Manta rays, wobbegongs and leopard sharks also call the reef home.
Join us as part of a small group, so it’s less of a crowd. More time getting up close and personal with the reef and its regulars. New to snorkelling? You’ll learn how to get along safely and securely. Or grab on to a flotation device if all else fails. All you’ll have to do is paddle and watch amazing marine life drift on by. No matter your skill level, Flinders Reef will give you your fill of nature’s best side.