Come on in – the waters of the Gold Coast invite you on a kayak and snorkel adventure!
- Free hotel pickup from and return to Surfers Paradise Resorts
- Safe kayaking and snorkelling lessons from a friendly tour guide
- Wallabies, dolphins 80 per cent chance of a sighting, turtles, and stingrays in action
- Delicious light continental breakfast on the beach
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
One of the best ways to experience Stradbroke Island and the Gold Coast? By paddling its tranquil waters in a kayak. Or snorkelling alongside its local marine life. You'll get the hang of both from your tour guide on this accessible tour. You don't need to be super fit, we promise. And for your safety, we'll provide the life jackets.
You'll be kayaking in no time. While working up a good sweat, keep looking for dolphins, turtles, and stingrays! We've spotted dolphins about eighty per cent of the time. Your chances of seeing these intelligent creatures are high.
Next, we'll snorkel with hundreds of sub-tropical fish off the beach of Wavebreak Island. Also perfect for beginners. And life jackets for non-swimmers are covered. Are you thinking of extending your voyage further afield? It's a short paddle to South Stradbroke Island. And a bushwalk from one of the best surfing beaches in the world.
We'll have a delicious light continental breakfast on the beach post-action-packed morning. Spot the Golden and Swamp Faced Wallabies hanging out if you haven't yet. Welcome to a whole new side of the Gold Coast!