The only thing better than learning to surf is to learn to surf with a friend, which is why this package is perfect for those little frothers wanting to climb aboard and ride that first wave with a buddy.
- Classes tailored especially for kids aged 6 to 12.
- Learn the surfboard itself, water safety and everything needed for maximum excitement.
- Go from paddling to standing and riding with minimal fuss.
- Let the addiction grow as you ride wave after wave of sheer bliss.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Surfing is one of the most popular water sports on the planet and it’s no surprise when we hear how much children want to surf like their heroes, Mick Fanning or Kelly Slater.
With this specific introduction to surfing, you and a friend experience the waves the way they were meant to.
These classes keep student numbers low, to ensure maximum hands-on guidance, starting from the white sands and moving into the crystal-clear waters when their confidence allows. You'll both learn the parts of the board, basic surf awareness and most importantly, recognizing and understanding hazards, such as rips.
With maximum encouragement and minimal fuss, you'll soon be in the waters, so you can elevate from paddling to standing on the board and eventually riding the waves you dreamed of.
Learning has never been this much fun.