Experience a jet boat ride on the Gold Coast Broadwater with amazing 360-degree spins, awesome wake surfing, high speed drifting and incredible Beach Buzzing.
- Explore the sand bars of Southport, the Mansions of Sovereign Islands
- The only Gold Coast Jet Boat with access to the Moreton Bay National Park
- Best departure point on the Gold Coast: no time wasted in the 6 knot zone...allowing more time at faster speeds.
- Free return Surfers Paradise hotel transfers in stretched Super Jeep. Bookings essential.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The Gold Coast is enshrined as the fun and adventure capital of Australia. Boasting oodles of clear blue water, golden sand beaches, theme parks, mansions and a beautiful marine park, it's one of the best places to go jet boating.
At first glance, it's just another jet boat. But this one goes for 55 minutes and travels over 35kms. It provides more spins, slides, thrills and it's the only jet boat experience to have access to the protected Marine Park.
So what's the go?
Departing directly into the Broadwater, past the iconic theme park and Sovereign Island's mansions, you very quickly get to experience extreme 360 degree spins in as little as 10cm of water. There are awesome wake surfing, high-speed drifting and incredible beach buzzing. Phew! Then there's some great sightseeing to take in of the waterways and Broadwater.
This jet boating ride is more than just a thrill ride...It's an adventure.