A personalised 1-hour surfing lesson at Sydney’s Maroubra beach with a dedicated instructor
- Personalised lessons no matter if you are a beginner or an advanced surfer
- Expert guidance from a dedicated instructor who will tailor the lesson for you
- Surfing at Maroubra, one of Australias few National Surfing Reserves
- Flexible time to match your needs and your schedule
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Are you an absolute beginner who wants to get your feet wet? Perhaps you are an experienced surfer looking to get an expert opinion on your technique.
We offer private coaching that gives you the attention of a dedicated instructor so that your learning is maximised in a 1-hour lesson.
This personalised lesson at Maroubra lets you experience surfing at one of Australia’s few National Surfing Reserves, just a short distance from downtown Sydney. This lesson is perfect for improving your surfing, no matter if you have yet to stand on a surf board, or if you want to refine your technique and judgment of wave conditions.
Your instructor tailors the lesson to your needs, setting goals with you, identifying how you could improve, and designing the lesson with your ability in mind.
You're kitted out with a suit and a board so all you need are swimmers and a towel. Lessons include safety briefings and basic surf rules, as well as how to observe the weather and tide at Maroubra to pick the best conditions for surfing. With the expert guidance of our instructors, you’ll find yourself improving your surfing game in no time.