Learn to sail with this introductory course on Sydney Harbour - its the ideal way to learn this exhilarating sport while enjoying the great outdoors.
- Enjoy a 2 hour sailing lesson with a qualified instructor, where you'll learn new skills.
- Learn safety, rigging, controlling and turning your craft, wind, weather, self rescue, and more
- All equipment is safety checked, maintained and provided so you can focus on the fun
- Our instructors will be with you at all times in our safety boat as you venture out onto the water.
Feel the wind in your hair, the ocean spray in your face and enjoy the scenery as you speed across the water.
This introductory sailing course is a great way to learn this exhilarating sport in a dinghy made for one.
With expert tuition, you learn a series of techniques that help you on the water to becoming a skilled and competent sailor. Learn safety, basic rigging, launching and landing, turns and manoeuvres, sailing across the wind and more.
You'll fall in love with sailing as our idyllic locations and our friendly instructors ensure maximum enjoyment.
- A 2 hour beginner course that teaches you how to safely get out and up onto your first wave
- Lesson starts on the beach until you're confident. Then it's off into the ocean to catch some waves
- Learn surf awareness and safety, warm-ups and stretches , standing up, paddling and catching waves