Stunning scenery and fresh air await with a Rock Climbing course in the magnificent Blue Mountains. Whether you have some climbing experience or not, you'll come away a confident climbing seconder.
- Under the supervision of qualified climbing instructors learn to climb novice-friendly cliffs.
- Learn about anchor selection and usage, methods for tying into the rope and anchors and belays.
- Explore climbing techniques for varying terrain such as slabs, cracks, walls and overhangs.
- Enjoy a picnic in stunning scenery - the Blue Mountains, whilst exercising and learning the ropes.
Rockclimbing is one of the fastest growing outdoor sports in the world. And this rockclimbing adventure shows you why.
Share the thrills with some of Australia's most experienced instructors on the best introductory rock-climbs in the Blue Mountains.
With two days of thrill-a-minute rock climbing, you get to learn all the ropes. From safety, use of climbing equipment, how to best use foot holes, handholds and other rock climbing techniques.
You also get to abseil down rock faces. Will you be able to straddle the top of the rock face and lie backwards? Find out, test yourself. It's all part of the thrill of rock climbing!
- Experience the true feeling of skydiving with one awesome unbeatable mad minute of freefall
- Take the controls of your parachute guided by your instructor
- Once the parachute is open gently float back to earth during the 4 to 5 minute parachute ride
- All equipment and briefings plus membership to the Australian Parachute Federation are included
- RELAX - you are attached to an experienced and professional skydive instructor
- Skydiving from a height of 14,000ft gives you a whole minute of freefall, 60 seconds of screams
- Less than 1-hours drive from Sydney, you'll be joining NSW's only beach skydive centre
- Enjoy the surfing, sunshine, BBQ areas, beachfront cafes and bars after you jump.
- Your instructor fits you with fly skydive pants and the latest technology harness before taking you through your skydive training.
- Board the plane for your ride to height over Byron Bay taking in the breathtaking views of the coast
- Jumping from 14000ft, you will feel the air rushing past you as you fly back to earth at approximately 220km/ hour.
- Receive a signed certificate from your instructor, as a memento of the adrenaline charged occasion.
- Experience a wedding proposal like no other
- Experience the thrill of freefall over beautiful North Wollongong beach. See the coast line from Jervis Bay all the way up to Manly
- Jump from Australia's highest jump altitude of 14,000ft
- Includes 1 bunch mixed seasonal flowers, a bottle of champagne plus a shared combo DVD and photo package