Stunning scenery and fresh air await with a Rock Climbing course in the magnificent Blue Mountains. Whether you have some climbing experience or not, you'll come away a confident climbing seconder.
- Under the supervision of qualified climbing instructors learn to climb novice-friendly cliffs.
- Learn about anchor selection and usage, methods for tying into the rope and anchors and belays.
- Explore climbing techniques for varying terrain such as slabs, cracks, walls and overhangs.
- Enjoy a picnic in stunning scenery - the Blue Mountains, whilst exercising and learning the ropes.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Rock climbing is one of the fastest-growing outdoor sports in the world. And this rock climbing adventure shows you why.
Share the thrills with some of Australia's most experienced instructors on the best introductory rock-climbs in the Blue Mountains.
With two days of thrill-a-minute rock climbing, you get to learn all the ropes. From safety, use of climbing equipment, how to best use foot holes, handholds and other rock climbing techniques.
You also get to abseil down rock faces. Will you be able to straddle the top of the rock face and lie backwards? Find out, test yourself. It's all part of the thrill of rock climbing!