You and four of your mates get a full day of fun, combat action and adventure in this paintballing experience that encourages a sense of camaraderie and bravado and a chance to act like a kid again.
- Enjoy a day of paintball at the only facility rated five stars in Australia
- Enjoy a day of combat against other teams, and taste the thrill of victory or defeat
- Have fun on the different Hollywood-themed courses, all of which carry some adventure and drama
- Get comfortable this is a facility with an impeccable safety record
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Arrive at the Canberra paintballing facility at 9 a.m. and plan to stay with roughly 7 hours of fun.
A short briefing kicks the day off. Learn the rules of play and receive insightful tips. Then suit up in full combat gear - a combat suit, a full helmet with goggles, body armour and weapons.
Your weapons include the latest US Spec semi-automatic paintball marker and ammunition holder that can hold 400 rounds. One hundred paintballs are included as part of the package.
Head out and enjoy the adventures and challenges that await at the many Hollywood-themed courses.
You might run through the Checkpoint Charlie course or the Behind Enemy Lines course. You might secure the priceless artefacts on the Tomb Raider course or try to escape from Vietnamese insurgents on the Tropic Thunder course.
Who dares wins!