Travel through scenic bushland, open paddocks, rainforest areas, mountain trails and around our specially designed quad bike track on this 1.5 hour guided quad biking adventure.
- Receive a safety briefing, individual instruction and practical training
- All rides last for 1.5 hours duration
- Expect to cover at least 15 kms of terrain during your ride
- No prior experience is necessary. Suitable for those aged 12 and up
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Imagine quad bike riding with your friends through fine, unspoilt wilderness. With lush green valleys and rainforest areas, the location in the hinterland region of the Central Coast is perfect.
There's a diverse and interesting range of terrain to navigate from scenic bushland, to open paddocks, rainforest areas and mountain trails.
Quad biking on a four wheel ATV is awesome fun and surprisingly easy. In fact, no experience is necessary and absolutely anyone 12 years and above can do it. All the bikes are fully automatic, with no gears to worry about, which makes them super easy to ride and use.
You receive a safety briefing, followed by individual instruction on how to control and manage their bike. There's practical training and time on a confidence building course, before you hit the open trails to a purpose built quad biking course.