Explore a hidden wilderness in the comfort of your very own kayak or stand-up paddle board, on a guided tour you have to experience to believe.
- Your choice of either a kayak or a stand-up paddle board.
- Explore the tranquil surrounds of the Cape Byron Marine Park.
- Discover sanctuaries only accessible by water with local guides.
- Includes refreshments and a light lunch.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Untouched wilderness awaits in the serene Cape Byron Marine Park. There’s no better way to explore these incredible ecosystems than on your kayak or stand-up paddleboard. Gently glide down the calm waterways and breathe in the natural environments of these rich native forests.
The diverse wildlife feels close enough for you to touch as you explore areas only accessible by your chosen mode of transportation. With no noisy engines to worry about, you silently float past ospreys, migratory birds, and some wading varieties as you drift past.
With the crystal-clear waters below you, there’s also the opportunity to witness turtles swimming beneath and the ever-popular stingrays that frequent the waterways. With no experience necessary, your guides will give brief and straightforward instructions before taking you out for a truly memorable tour, including the Brunswick River, Simpsons Creek and Marshalls Creek.