Turn a play time fantasy into a reality by taking the reins of a lead pony at Australia's largest horse riding centre.
- Professional instruction on the control and management of your pony
- You are free to walk your pony around the pastured river flats adjacent to Popran Creek
- Children aged 3 and over will love being on their own pony
- Bring your camera to capture your little ones proud smiles
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
From the very early years, boys and girls play imaginary games of riding a horse. Perhaps as a cowboy or with play toys.
Whatever the reason, there comes a time where riding a real horse gets to be one step closer. And what better way than to ride a pony. It's the perfect way to introduce children to horses and to experience the fun of riding a horse for the first time.
The trails at Australia's largest horse riding centre are perfect for the first timer.
You get a memorable 1-hour pony ride. After you learn to look after your lead pony you are free to walk your pony around the pastured river flats adjacent to Popran Creek. Your child in the saddle.
Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture your little one’s excitement. There will be lots of smiles.
Child lead horse ride, the area that is available to walk around is very disappointing compared to the advertised river walk adventure that was expected.