Take to the skies and get a bird’s eye view of one of the country’s premier racing circuits, as well as the beautiful foreshore Philip Island is so famous for.
- Climb aboard your helicopter, take to the skies, and explore the island from a whole new perspective.
- Fly over the world-famous Philip Island Grand Prix Circuit.
- Visit Rhyll, Cowes and fly over Pyramid Rock for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- See beautiful beaches and the incredible foreshore of this island paradise.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Philip Island is a name synonymous with the superbike circuit, as well as having some of the best surfing beaches in the world. But this island has so much more to offer and there’s no greater way to see it, than from the comfort of your very own helicopter.
After a short safety briefing, climb aboard and prepare for take-off. Watch the ground sink away as you slowly rise to your cruising altitude, the view one of the most breathtaking anywhere. This is what real sightseeing is made of and once you start to look around, there’s a multitude of landmarks to keep you busy.
There’s no shortage of photo opportunities as you cruise over some of the finest countryside and beaches on offer. Make sure to have your batteries charged and snap away with an endless array of landmarks, including one of the island’s main attractions: The Grand Prix circuit itself. Whether it’s for a special event, or simply because you want to, this is the best view of the island on offer.