Discover the nature and history of the lllawarra region – from the highest zipline tour in Australia!
- A 90-minute exploration, including training and simulation, of rainforest ziplining
- Qualified tour guides all through 3 flights, 2 suspension bridges and 4 cloud stations
- Includes entry to the Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk, an experience all on its own
- Unparalleled views of the forest floor, canopy and glimpses of the Pacific Ocean
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Get sky high on this all-new Zipline tour! We‘re presenting a unique eco-wilderness adventure: officially the highest zipline tour in Australia.
Fly on a series of elevated cable spans. Glide from one tree platform to another. Navigate suspension bridges a soaring 35 metres above the forest floor. It’s nothing less than a thrill ride!
While zipping through the trees, you’ll learn about this magnificent, growing rainforest. The fantastic views are pure Southern Highlands gold. You’ll grab awesome views from the forest floor to the canopy - even a glimpse out to the Pacific Ocean.
Our trained, experienced zipline tour guides will show you every last bit of it. For safety, they also control all departures and arrivals.
The whole experience can take up to two and a half hours as it includes the self-guided Treetop Walk before or after your zip line tour. So come experience an amazing two-for-one time of your life!