Fly from up high on a zip line tour that takes you through a series of elevated cable spans and suspension bridges with panoramic views of the Pacific.
- A unique eco-wilderness adventure and officially the highest zipline in Australia
- Includes 3 flights, 2 suspension bridges and 4 cloud stations
- Fully guided tour conducted by professionals
- The whole experience can take up to 2.5 hours as it includes the self-guided Treetop Walk before or after your Zipline Tour
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
It's officially the highest zipline in Australia, the Illawarra Fly Zipline Tour involves flying on a series of elevated cable spans and walking across suspension bridges! Between each flight and bridge, there are tree platforms known as cloud stations.
Your guides control all departure and arrivals between platforms while offering some great insight into the forest history and unique features.
Harnessed up, you’ll zip through the treetops capturing views down to the forest floor, up through the canopy and a glimpse out to the Pacific Ocean.
It gets better.
With your feet safely back on the ground, you can take a self-guided Treetop Walk and enjoy the forest from a new perspective. The 1.5km loop trail features a 500 metres elevated steel walkway and a central tower that rises to an impressive 45 metres above the forest floor. Keep your eyes open and on the lookout for wildlife that may be out during your visit, including Tawny Frogmouths, Lyrebirds and Sugar Gliders.
Zipline plus Treetop Walk – it’s an experience you won’t forget.