Enjoy a full-day supercar driving experience where you do all the driving and can take a passenger too.
- Over 200km of exhilarating driving with a private group of max. 8 vehicles
- Professional staff and expert instruction, with UHF radios in each vehicle
- Morning tea and 3-course gourmet lunch for you and your passenger
- Includes comprehensive vehicle insurance. No security bond required
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Cruise down the Mornington Peninsula’s greatest driving roads, in the world’s top supercars.
With this extraordinary, once-in-a-lifetime experience, you will!
Here's to over 200km of driving tailored to show off these magnificent machines’ true potential.
You’ll drive the Ferrari 488GTB and the Lamborghini Huracan, guaranteed. Maybe even get behind the wheel of a Porsche 991 911 GT3, a Mercedes AMG GTR or a McLaren 570S. That's right – you’ll drive up to 8 supercars in one glorious day.
The best day of your life begins here.
We meet at Albert Park near the Melbourne CBD where you can look over the cars and learn all about them.
Jump into your first of 6-8 cars and set off through the Burney Tunnel towards Mornington is a spirited cruise along the world-famous coastline.
We make a turn towards Arthurs Seat. It’s arguably one of the most famous roads in the region. Follow it by heading towards the equally-famous wine regions of Flinders and Red Hill. We’ll stop off for a 3-course lunch here. Finally, we return to Albert Park to conclude you're incredible day-out. You’ll look back on this day with pure awe!
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.