Get your adrenalin pumping with this V8 race car driving event where you do all the driving on the championship Sandown race track.
- Test your V8 skills on the awesome Sandown Raceway
- Be like Brabham, Moss and Bowe in a Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon
- 4 huge laps including lots of turns and reach up to 200km/h
- Feel the force, grunt and grip over the championship Sandown Raceway
Brabham. Moss. Brock. Bowe. Skaife. Richards. All icons in the world of motorsports. And all famous for having completed v8 hot laps at the awesome Sandown Raceway.
But the great thing is you don’t have to be famous to drive here, oh no. You too can be having the drive of your life at 200km/h and you can overtake other V8s out on the track.
And when that drive takes place in a genuine V8 race car, well, the drive just gets a whole lot more thrilling.
But that’s not all – you even get to choose between the Ford Falcon and Holden Commodore.
Built in the early 60’s, Sandown's Motor Circuit has long stood as the premium car racing circuit in Melbourne and is perfect for driving a V8. One of the key features of the circuit is an exciting back straight which leads into a very fast entry into Dandenong Road corner.
This is a track that features lots of turns to test any roadster, with plenty of speed, grunt, and grip – which is why this is the track for you if you want to really test your skills when you drive a v8.
As an option available on the day, you can choose to purchase an in-car USB recording and a photo souvenir.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
It was a rush of excitement and a test of my driving skill.....the instructor that sat in the car with me at the time was great, very clear on what he was sayin....overall the experience was brilliant.
Very well organised, awesome day, great in car coach.
Great. It was awesome just to get the opportunity to get behind the wheel of a V8 race car and experience everything it can do, such as power and speed, braking power and handling. It was also great to have along side of myself an experienced race driver to guide me round the track to get the most out of the car. The only low to speak of was the weather. It caused delays which resulted in a pile up of drivers still waiting for there turn which slowed the day down. Not to worry, a great day was had by all.... thank you.
This was a first class, well organised day. I'm not sure whether I enjoyed it more than my family and friends - we all had a great time.
Its not everyday I get the chance to drive a V8. This was a present from my girlfriend - a great idea. I never thought you could do this sought of thing before. The day was great and the instructors professional. It was a little busy at the track but well worth the wait.
It was a great day - very well organised and lots of fun
Loved it will be back
first thing my Co driver JACK was great and the experience a lot of fun .thank you all'
I had a great day on my experience and making the booking was super easy.
I did the laps at Sandown raceway, overall I enjoyed it but found that a couple of my laps were held up by slower cars in front of me. I heard from a friend when this happened to them at Calder raceway the tour operator allowed an additional lap to compensate for the hold up. This didn't happen at Sandown which was a bit disappointing especially when you take in to consideration how much it costs
Poorly organised, waited an hour and a half from my allotted time, staff were supposed to organise me, this didn't happen, I was unsure of what was going on and had to constantly ask. Drive itself was good with good instructor.
I think there was way to much info coming from the instructor as good as it was for it to sink in in a short amount of time, it took some of the fun out of it,
E Van graas
- Prepare for the experience with rally briefing that covers the basic principles of Rally driving
- All equipment is supplied including a full race suit and helmet.
- Complete 6 laps on our purpose built rally track.
- Take home a course completion certificate to remember your day by.
- 16 laps of heart-pounding rally driving on a fantastic rally track
- The thrill of brute power in turbo Subarus and Mitsubishis
- Learn the art of sideways cornering. Race away down the straights just like a true rally pro
- Enjoy a hot lap driven by the pros
- Learn how to drive sideways just like in the movies
- Discover the art of drifting in a super cool Nissan 180 SX
- All conducted under the guidance of an expert stunt professional
- Enjoy in total an amazing 40 corners of drifting for a driving experience like no other
- Learn how to drift a car just like in the movies
- Discover the art of drifting in a super cool Nissan 180 SX with the guidance of a pro
- Amaze your friends and family when you tell them how you drove the car sideways
- Enjoy a minimum of 20 corners of drifting plus one hot lap driven by a pro