Drive the ultimate Mt Panorama circuit in a V8 race car and live the dream of the Bathurst 1000 track with expert coaching.
- 4 laps of driving bliss around the full Mt Panorama Circuit
- In-car expert instructor and pre-driving tuition
- Race suit and helmet included
- Feel the grunt, sample the grip over the full 6.2 km circuit
The Bathurst track. In a V8. This is a very rare, special opportunity to drive the massive 6.2km Mt Panorama circuit at the wheel of a Ford or Holden V8.
Your day begins with a pre-drive tuition from an expert coach. Learn about handling the car, cornering at speed, braking and the layout of the Mt Panorama circuit. Then get fitted out with a race suit and racing helmet at the pit lane before being strapped into the racing seats ready for your moment of driving heaven.
Sitting next to you is your personal in-car coach who will use the intercom built into your helmet to encourage you throughout your 4 lap drive. Get insightful advice on gear changes and braking points so that you can drive fast, smooth and safely.
There are no limits on speed and overtaking others is encouraged during your 4 laps racing the V8. You’ll soon find out what racing these cars at the top spot in Australia is all about.
Amazing i loved it, all the guys were really nice and made u feel safe. i was pretty scared at first but by the end of it i wanted to keep going :)
Great experience. Managed well. Very surreal to drive Bathurst at pace. Even greater appreciation of how skilled guys that do it for a living are.
- Master the art of power slides at speed around a special rally track
- Enjoy 18 laps of you driving the Turbo WRX Rally Car
- Finish with a hot lap where a pro takes you around the track driving at competition speeds
- Includes morning/ afternoon tea. All the gear is supplied.
- Choose between a 4WD Turbo Subaru or Mitsubishi rally car
- Experience the real-life speed and buzz of rally driving from the navigator's seat
- 3 fast laps of pure thrills and spills
- Your rally driver is a professional in the sport, so hold on tight