Join a team of paranormal investigators as they conduct a detailed 3-hour survey of Australia’s longest running prison – Adelaide Gaol.
- Private group tour of Adelaide Gaol for you and up to 14 of your guests
- Join experienced investigators as they undertake a 3-hour paranormal survey of the prison
- Watch the team contact the other side using electronic and divination tools
- Not an adventure for the faint of heart
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Choose your friends wisely before you undertake the fright-experience of a lifetime together at Adelaide Gaol.
You and your team will need warm, clothes, a torch and all your wits about you when you engage on this terrifying 3-hour paranormal experience.
You and up to 14 of your guests undertake a 3-hour private tour of the gaol, during which time you join an experienced team of paranormal investigators as they carry out a series of experiments using a mixture of electronic equipment and divination tools to contact the beyond.
Expect high levels of paranormal activity as you explore the old surgery, the hanging tower and murderer’s row. Visit the Gaol cells and take a not-so-pleasant stroll around the exercise yards.
Prepare to be entertained, shocked and even a little terrified on this genuine paranormal investigation of Australia’s longest continuously operating prison.