Discover innovative retailers, designer spaces, amazing architecture, cafe culture and more on this unique small group walking tours of Melbourne via the lanes and arcades.
- Be inspired by the creative culture of Melbourne then, now and tomorrow, a livable city
- Enjoy morning tea in a historical arcade
- Unique boutiques with designer products often only available in these stores.
- Finish with a complimentary gourmet lunch and glass of Victorian wine
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
How do you get to know Melbourne city in a short time? With a passionate local!
You and a friend join this small group and unique Lanes and Arcades half day tour.
Discover historic arcades, local designer boutiques, cool cafes, street art, amazing architecture and more. Often lofts and basements, these are the creative haunts locals love.
The morning prepares you for your own shopping agenda in the afternoon, returning to the places most suitable to you.
A stylish goodie bag, and gourmet lunch - perfect for locals and visitors! Indulge in the Melbourne many locals miss.