Experience Victoria’s Great Ocean Road, its majestic scenery and wild encounters – this intimate small group tour is the perfect way to enjoy Victoria’s finest coastline.
- Visit the famous sights along the Great Ocean Road
- Travel in a luxury 12-seater coach with live commentary from a professional guide
- Intimate small group gives you the best opportunity to explore the Great Ocean Road
- Visit Bells Beach, 12 Apostles, the Otway Forest and lots more
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The Great Ocean Road offers an abundance of visual goodies, with favourites such as the London Bridge, 12 Apostles, Bells Beach and the Otway forest made even more exciting when you get to feed parrots and look for Koalas.
Departing from Melbourne, you and your friend join this intimate tour on a luxury 12-seater coach. Your professional guide and driver stays well ahead of the bus convoys allowing you to enjoy the stops without the hustle and bustle.
With commentary and insights provided throughout the tour, you begin with a stop at the famous surfing scene of Bells Beach in search of kangaroos and surf. Your journey continues to Fairhaven Beach, the Memorial Arch and onto Kennett River where you can find Koalas and feed wild parrots.
A short drive takes you to Maits Rest for a temperate rainforest walk and the fabulous Otway Forest. The spectacular 12 Apostles beckons and the nearby coastal attractions of Loch and Gorge and The Arch. This area of dramatic coastline offers incredible scenery of Australia’s Southern Ocean.
With a stop at Port Campbell for lunch and the shops, you’ll then head to London Bridge before heading back to Melbourne via Colac travelling through fine dairy farm country.