See Melbourne from the Yarra River as you experience stand-up paddling on this 90-minute tour
- A unique tour where you paddle up Melbourne's Yarra River on your very own board
- See Melbournes must-see sights, like Federation Square and the Arts Centre
- Experienced instructors will have you paddling in no time
- Safety equipment like life jacket, wetsuit and booties to ensure you have a great time
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Have you ever wished you could walk on water? We can’t promise a miracle, but we can give you the next closest thing. This is a chance to travel up Melbourne’s Yarra River in this unique stand-up paddling experience.
Stand-up paddling is a unique activity where you stand up on something resembling a surfboard and paddle with an oar. It’s a lot easier than it looks and our instructors will have you confidently moving upriver on your own in no time. Rest assured as you’ll have all the equipment you need, like a life jacket, wetsuit, and booties.
We start with a lesson with our qualified, experienced instructors who will show you how to balance and how to use your oar. Then it’s time to paddle up the river. Don’t be surprised if onlookers are gaping at your rowing prowess.
Now that you’re actually on the river see sights as you’ve never seen them before. Gaze at famous landmarks like the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Flinders Street Station or Federation Square from the river. Admire the glamour of the Crown Casino or the quiet beauty of the Royal Botanic Gardens and Birrarung Marr Park. See the Polly Woodside, a 19th-Century tall ship, as well as historic structures like the Rialto and the Yarra's many bridges.
So get on your board and grab an oar for a new way to see Melbourne’s must-see sights!