Test the limits of your driving skills in your choice of real, hi-tech, Australian Rally Championship racers - live and feel the amazing sensation of rally driving.
- 16 laps of heart-pounding rally driving on the scintillating Willowbank rally track
- Experience the thrill of true brute rally power in turbo Subarus and Mitsubishis
- Discover the secrets of sideways cornering, and race away down the straights just like a true rally pro
- Then enjoy a sensational hot lap driven by your professional rally race driver
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
You can’t beat authenticity. So when it comes to getting your fix of rally driving where better to go than the famous Willowbank Raceway? Located just 30 minutes west of Brisbane, Willowbank is perfect for rallying. The dirt track is professionally designed to give racers the best drive possible.
And the great thing about this rally drive experience is you get to drive two cars with four stunning rally motors to choose from! So, what will it be? The Turbocharged Subaru or Mitsubishi Evolution?
You also get eight laps in each of the two cars - that's a sensational 16 laps. And it’s all to be enjoyed in the company of a professional rally instructor who will take you through all the rally manoeuvres with a demo lap. Then give you one burning hot lap with him at the wheel. Now that’s what we call a real blast!
Willowbank Raceway is part of the Ipswich Motorsport Precinct. It is home of the Winternationals, one of the largest drag racing festivals in the southern hemisphere.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
It was amazing. It was everything we expected. They were running quite late, which made it a bit uncomfortable standing around in the hot afternoon sun waiting for the group before to finish. It was well run and they were very friendly. The best part was we were all able to purchase our very own hot lap as well, so that was a great treat to experience the thrill that Chris had had.
The day was well organised and adequately staffed.