Feel the grip and power of the all wheel drive Turbos over a specially prepared rally circuit for full on sideways action.
- The perfect way to learn how to drive a rally car at the famous Willowbank Raceway circuit
- Drive for 8 great laps on a real dirt track in genuine rally spec cars
- Stunning choice of pro rally vehicles such as the Subaru WRX STi or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
- Includes 1 final heart pounding hot lap with your pro race co-driver at the wheel
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
When it comes to experiencing the real thing you want it to be as real as possible, don’t you? So it doesn’t get any better than this!
When it comes to getting your first taste of rally driving where better to go than the famous Willowbank Raceway? Located just 30 minutes west of Brisbane, Willowbank is ideal if you want to learn to drive a rally car. That’s because this fantastic real-life dirt track has been professionally designed to give racers the best drive possible.
This is the perfect taster session to cut your teeth on because right here, on dirt, you’ll be in a proper all guns blazing Turbo 4WD, the genuine rally-spec cars the champions drive.
On the day you get a full briefing into the world of rallying and expert coaching from our professional instructors helping you to build your speed and confidence. The day finishes with an amazing hot lap with our super cool pro race driver.
Willowbank Raceway is part of the Ipswich Motorsport Precinct. It is home of the Winternationals, one of the largest drag racing festivals in the southern hemisphere.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.