Featuring the world’s most favourite operas from Puccini to Mozart, a visit to the Sydney Opera House isn’t complete without viewing a lavishly staged opera performance.
- A must-do experience at one of Sydneys major attractions
- Dress up, sip champagne whilst taking in spectacular views of the harbour
- Choose from a wide choice of the worlds most famous operas
- Prepare to be swept away by the impressive building and the splendor of opera
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
It’s a world-famous building that’s photographed by people the world over but to truly experience its wonders, you really should step inside and see an opera performance.
The combination of a lavish opera performance inside one of the architectural wonders of the world is an experience few forget.
You can marvel at the architecture, take in colourful costumes, incredible voices and all while being taken on an operatic journey filled with emotion, drama and instrumental overtures.
The opera season features some of the world’s favourite operas from composers such as Puccini, Verdi, and Bizet