Sydney Opera House was built for opera and offers one of Sydney’s most inspiring experiences with its lavish sets, costumes and magnificent voices.
- A must-do experience at one of Sydneys major attractions
- Dress up, sip champagne whilst taking in spectacular views of the harbour
- Choose from a wide choice of the worlds most famous operas
- Prepare to be swept away by the impressive building and the splendor of opera
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
A visit to Sydney Opera House takes on new meaning when you go inside to enjoy an opera performance. The atmosphere and architecture is unlike anywhere else in the world.
Climb the steps together for an impressive night of lavish sets, costumes, awe-inspiring voices and stories that move the heart and soul.
Prior to the show, celebrate with pre-performance drinks looking over the magnificent Sydney Harbour. Then relax into your B-Reserve seats within the Joan Sutherland Theatre as the lights go down and the orchestra begins to play.
The opera season features the world’s most favourite operas from composers like Puccini, Verdi and Mozart. No matter your tastes, there’s an opera to fit the bill.