Ride with friends in a 1968 Shelby Mustang - a classic muscle car that’s full of brute power and turns heads.
- The Shelby Mustang takes up to 3 passengers
- The quintessential heros car. Think Gone in 60 Seconds, Bullit and Need for Speed
- Spend two hours in the car driven by an accredited chauffeur
- Pick up and return from Wheelers Hill with a stunning tour of the Dandenong Ranges
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The 1968 Shelby Mustang GT500 is the quintessential hero’s car. Think Billitt, Gone in 60 Seconds and even Need for Speed. The Mustang starred in the movies and it's obvious why. Simply put, it makes other muscle cars look tame.
But you don’t need to be a movie star to take an exhilarating cruise in this unique car. The GT500 Shelby Mustang is ready to power you through the Dandenong Ranges.
Driven by an accredited chauffeur, you and your friends can take in the sights of the Dandenong Ranges. Travelling from Wheelers Hills, you go up and over Mount Dandenong, stopping at the famous Sky High tourist spot. Enjoy the views of Melbourne, a beverage and use the time for some photos with your friends.
The Mustang Eleanor has a 5 litre, supercharged V8 motor. It features a deluxe interior, trick transmission, rack and pinion steering and aftermarket suspension, along with side exhausts with a straight-through system.
This car is the real muscle car! And for two hours, it’s yours to enjoy.