Learn the art of river rafting among the delightful scenery and surroundings, and make your way down to the great challenge of Bells Rapids.
- Learn the tips of paddling down the Avon River in a 2 man croc with your buddy
- Heat up and enjoy hot soup and fresh bread rolls before or after your rafting ride
- Guided by experienced and friendly staff who will take you down the river
- This experience is exciting, safe and adventurous - perfect for a fun family day out
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Start your experience with enthusiasm and excitement as you meet up with the rest of the group and your instructor. Proceed with a safety brief and try on your equipment and gear for size, then get ready to start the real fun.
Paddling begins at the Avon River within the incredible Walyunga National Park. Admire the breathtaking scenery as you try and find your balance in the water.
Experience the wonderful feeling of mastering your paddling and glide down the river with marvellous ease - until you fall in again.
And fear not, the final task of overcoming Bells Rapids!
Emerge victorious among the stunning scenery and fresh air! Your exhilarating but tranquil adventure will leave you feeling pumped, refreshed and soaked!
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.