This pass lets your child tag along on a 2-hour guided kayak tour through the ecosystems at Batemans Bay harbour while enjoying a delicious pizza dinner.
- The whole family enjoys a tranquil 2-hour kayak journey under the stars
- Paddle your way through a diverse ecosystem in a wildlife sanctuary
- Your choice of pizza from the award-winning Sams Pizzeria on the Waterfront
- Tour departs from a convenient location at Batemans Bay Bridge
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
How do you make the kids get into the boat? Tell them there’ll be pizza. When an award-winning ecological river tour joins forces with an award-winning pizzeria serving some of the best pizza in New South Wales, it’s a combo meal that is sure to satisfy the whole family.
Lets your kids join your family on a 2-hour guided tour of the Batemans Bay harbour where you can all enjoy the beauty of nature in Clyde River National Park under the stars.
They'll love it when we deliver their choice of pizza hot from the ovens of Sam’s Pizzeria on the Waterfront midway through the journey.
We meet at the Batemans Bay Bridge in the evening before heading to our kayaks. Put on your reflective life vests at the kayak launch and hop into your double kayak. Your kids will find these stable kayaks a joy to handle in these calm waters. They will marvel at the gorgeous glow of underwater creatures as they paddle underneath a star-filled sky. Your guide will teach your kids about the wildlife as you explore the mangroves and sand flats, where the silence is only broken by the occasional splash of a feeding fish.
There’s never been a tastier way to enjoy nature in the moonlight with your family.