Explore by kayak the wildlife in the scenic Cullendulla Creek nature reserve in New South Wales.
- A tranquil 2.5-hour kayak journey that's perfect for the whole family
- Paddle your way through a diverse ecosystem in a wildlife sanctuary
- Glass-bottomed kayaks let you see all the wildlife swimming beneath
- We provide paddles, safety equipment and snacks to make sure you have a great time
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Looking for a relaxing, educational time in nature? With this pass, you can join the family for a pleasant kayak tour in a nature reserve together. This 2.5-hour tour is perfect for a quiet way to observe the wildlife in a glass-bottomed kayak.
Put on your safety gear at the kayak launch and get in your boats. These stable kayaks are a joy to handle in the calm waters, and you'll marvel at how you can see right through the bottoms of these specially-constructed boats.
Follow your guide as you explore the estuaries, lakes, rivers and creeks of the Batemans Marine Park Sanctuary Zones, where you can take in the silence and the scenery all around.
Travel from coastline to the inner riverine environments of the park, seeing the flora and fauna change as you go from sea-grass beds to tidal sand flats and mangrove systems
Look through the glass bottom of the boat for the residents of the sanctuary, including stingrays, crabs, schools of fish, octopus, or fiddler rays. Your friendly guide will entertain you and introduce you to the wildlife in the water. You may even get a chance to hold some of the more hardy denizens of the water in their hands, like crustaceans and molluscs.