Explore by kayak the South Coast, one of the world's best locations with its countless waterways and abundant wildlife.
- 2.5 hour guided tour suitable for the novice or keen kayaker
- Stable sit on top kayaks with viewing portholes
- Full safety gear provided plus enjoy snacks en-route
- Experienced guides help you to kayak
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Kayak the Cullendulla Nature Reserve in an innovative glass-bottom kayak, which provides unparalleled viewing of the intricate underwater world.
Search for stingrays, blue swimmer crabs, schools of fish, octopus, Fidler rays and much more. There are lots to discover.
In this easy-going kayak tour, you'll traverse into a protected area of sand flats, seagrass beds and mangroves to discover a vast amount of species. The area has a significant cultural heritage with over 12,000 years of occupation by the Yuin people.
With photos and snacks included, this 2.5-hour family-friendly tour in stable glass bottom kayaks is the perfect way to explore the waterway.
It's an adventure suitable for the novice or first-time kayaker. And who knows, you may be one of many to see wild stingrays, fish, crabs and lots more marine life up close.