Go on a 2-hour guided kayak tour through the ecosystems at Batemans Bay harbour while enjoying a delicious pizza dinner.
- A tranquil 2-hour kayak journey under the stars
- Paddle your way through a diverse ecosystem in a wildlife sanctuary
- Your choice of pizza from the award-winning Sams Pizzeria on the Waterfront
- Tour departs from a convenient location at Batemans Bay Bridge
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Who would have thought that pizza and nature would make such an excellent combination? When an award-winning ecological river tour joins forces with an award-winning pizzeria serving some of the best pizza in New South Wales, it’s a combo meal that is sure to satisfy.
We take you on a 2-hour guided tour of the Batemans Bay harbour where you can enjoy the beauty of nature in Clyde River National Park under the stars. Take a break from your paddling when we deliver your choice of pizza hot from the ovens of Sam’s Pizzeria on the Waterfront.
We meet at the Batemans Bay Bridge in the evening before heading to our kayaks. Put on your reflective life vests at the kayak launch and hop into your double kayak with your partner. These stable boats are a joy to handle in these calm waters. You’ll see the gorgeous glow of underwater creatures in the wake of your kayaks as you paddle underneath a sky so bright you can see the stars. Follow your guide as you explore the mangroves and sand flats, where the occasional splash only breaks the silence of a feeding fish.
There’s never been a tastier way to enjoy nature in the moonlight.