Take to the skies and fly in an aerobatics Extra 300L plane piloted by one of the Matt Hall Racing Team pilots – this is 20 minutes of thrills you won't soon forget.
- Flight and safety briefing
- 20 minutes of air time set to your abilities and desires
- Fly vertical, upside down, try G turns, rolls, spins
- Fly with one of Matt Hall Racing Teams' specialist Aerobatic pilots
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Enjoy all the thrills of aerobatic flight in an Extra 300L aircraft.
Your aircraft, is one of Matt Hall’s fleet, flown by one of his selected pilots. You will be in no safer hands as Australia's top aerobatic team take you on a 20 minute aerobatics flight from Belmont Airport.
On the day you begin your experience with a detailed safety briefing and an overview of the aircraft. With air clearance your plane quickly accelerates for take off and achieves a safe height for aerobatics.
Starting out with some of the sights of the Peninsula, you work your way up to advanced aerobatics. The sequence of aerobatics takes you through high G turns, spins, half Cubans, being upside down and weightlessness.
Your flight is fully tailored to suit your ability and thrill desires. For those brave enough, the end of the flight can finish with a big rush.