Prepare to be wowed by an intriguing night of drinks, laughs and discovery, with this tour of some of Melbourne’s best bars, while revealing a boozy history few remember.
- Experience the best walking tour, combining alcoholic history with sampling delights.
- Learn the boozy past of a town steeped in history.
- Discover hidden popular drinking holes amongst Melbournes many laneways.
- Explore a hidden past with a knowledgeable guide.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Filled with interesting destinations, eyewatering historical facts, plus some of the finest hidden drinking spots in the city, this tour is the perfect way to spend your evening. Hosted by your knowledgeable guide, this tour is the perfect blend of walking tour and pub crawl, mixing your thirst for fine beverages with that of history.
With such interesting facts as the city’s founder being a drunk, Melbourne’s first mayor being a brewer and the first council meeting being held in a pub, this is one night that’s guaranteed to quench your thirst for all things booze-related. Visit three of the best-hidden gems in the city, to experience these fine drinking establishments whilst surrounded by the rich history itself.
Why no whet your whistle with a complimentary beer, wine, cocktail or soft drink at each location while engaging with your host for a lot more than simple idle chatter. It’s time to reveal the city’s boozy past and all it needs is you.