Take better photos with your very own smartphone after this 3-hour course.
- Improve your photography on your smartphone without any fancy equipment
- Learn about photography fundamentals like composition and exposure
- Get critique on your photos from your professional instructor
- Take photos as you walk through the cultural hot spots of Melbourne.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Wondering why your photos look pale and lifeless? Looking to make your pictures pop like those posted by your favourite people on social media? You’ll learn to do all that and more on this 3-hour photography course specially designed for smartphone users.
Walk around Melbourne and learn from your qualified instructor as you photograph your surroundings. Melbourne is full of variety, making it the perfect photographic muse. Be inspired by the sights of this vibrant city as you stroll through its colourful streets with your smartphone and apply the new skills you’ve learnt.
Get a handle on the fundamentals of photography, like composing your picture and adjusting exposure. Free yourself from using the automatic mode on your phone’s camera and unleash its features. Achieve even better images as you edit your photos with your phone. Learn a variety of photographic genres and subject matter, like street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes and nature.
Now put your new-found skills to the test with some hands-on challenges and improve with your instructor’s professional critique of your photos.
So, whether you’re looking to improve your photography or you want social media uploads with pizzazz, this is the course for you.