Perfect for budding Ken Duncans or Peter Dombrovskis, this 3-hour course imparts photography skills and techniques, trains the eye and develops a passion for pictures.
- Learn elements and principles in image composition and design
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice
- Learn to shoot in manual mode
- A full photo critique by a leading travel photographer
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Get snappy with this fun and informative photography session in the heart of Melbourne.
Leaning more towards the creative side of photography, you locate some great inspiration and learn to compose an image perfectly. You’ll apply various techniques as you go and have great fun along the way.
Very hands-on and with a professional photographer leading the way. There’s an extensive source of tuition, advice and tips that’ll make every difference to the way you frame and shoot photos.
Covering street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes and nature, you’ll gain sound knowledge and a feeling of confidence.
By the end of the day, you'll be choosing manual over auto every time and creating images with your camera you didn't think possible!