Perfect for budding Ken Duncans or Peter Dombrovskis, this 3-hour course imparts photography skills and techniques, trains the eye and develops a passion for pictures.
- Learn elements and principles in image composition and design
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice
- Learn to shoot in manual mode
- A full photo critique by a leading travel photographer
Get snappy with this fun and informative photography session in the heart of Melbourne.
Leaning more towards the creative side of photography, you locate some great inspiration and learn to compose an image perfectly. You’ll apply various techniques as you go and have great fun along the way.
Very hands-on and with a professional photographer leading the way. There’s an extensive source of tuition, advice and tips that’ll make every difference to the way you frame and shoot photos.
Covering street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes and nature, you’ll gain sound knowledge and a feeling of confidence.
By the end of the day, you'll be choosing manual over auto every time and creating images with your camera you didn't think possible!
- Learn to Dance with a full month's unlimited access to over 100 dance and fitness sessions per week.
- Choose from a wide range of styles include Hip Hop, Salsa, Cha Cha, Latin and more
- Boost your technique with a 45 minute private lesson from a qualified instructor. Many of which have appeared on TV's Dancing with the Stars.
- Entry to an exclusive dance event.
- Enjoy top quality studio time at one of three Dance Studios with up to 9 of your friends.
- Learn the dance moves of the Hip Hop genre in a one and a half hour intensive workshop
- Receive a certificate of participation signed by your instructor
- Includes a dance voucher for another dance session at a later date