Get snappy with this 3-hour photography course that takes in central Sydney, trains the eye and develops a passion for pictures.
- Learn elements and principles in image composition and design
- Hands on challenges help put theory into practice
- Forget auto mode, learn to shoot in manual mode
- A full photo critique by a leading travel photographer
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Gathering at The Rocks, a fantastic photogenic location, you’ll meet your group of photo hobbyists and your tutor for the day, a highly skilled, professional photographer that makes a living from photography.
Exploring the location and surrounds on foot, you’ll apply various techniques as you go, demystifying the creative process and having a great lot of fun.
Out with auto mode. On with manual.
As a creative, you’ll be covering street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes and nature. Your photographer offers a bottomless source of tuition, advice and tips that make all those extra camera options breathe new life to your compositions.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.