Get snappy with this 3-hour photography course that takes in central Sydney, trains the eye and develops a passion for pictures.
- Learn elements and principles in image composition and design
- Hands on challenges help put theory into practice
- Forget auto mode, learn to shoot in manual mode
- A full photo critique by a leading travel photographer
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Gathering at The Rocks, a fantastic photogenic location, you’ll meet your group of photo hobbyists and your tutor for the day, a highly-skilled, professional photographer that makes a living from photography.
Exploring the location and surrounds on foot, you’ll apply various techniques as you go, demystifying the creative process and having a considerable lot of fun.
Out with auto mode. On with manual.
As a creative, you’ll be covering street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes and nature. Your photographer offers an infinite source of tuition, advice and tips that make all those extra camera options breathe new life to your compositions.