Get snappy with this 3-hour photography course that takes in central Sydney, trains the eye and develops a passion for pictures.
- Learn elements and principles in image composition and design
- Hands on challenges help put theory into practice
- Forget auto mode, learn to shoot in manual mode
- A full photo critique by a leading travel photographer
Gathering at The Rocks, a fantastic photogenic location, you’ll meet your group of photo hobbyists and your tutor for the day, a highly skilled, professional photographer that makes a living from photography.
Exploring the location and surrounds on foot, you’ll apply various techniques as you go, demystifying the creative process and having a great lot of fun.
Out with auto mode. On with manual.
As a creative, you’ll be covering street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes and nature. Your photographer offers a bottomless source of tuition, advice and tips that make all those extra camera options breathe new life to your compositions.
- Harbour cruise on-board a beautiful, traditional vessel
- Professional local tour guide to share fascinating stories and facts about Sydney now and then
- Fascinating convict buildings and stories on restricted access harbour island
- Unlimited soft drinks plus enjoy lunch served onboard overlooking the Harbour Bridge and city
- Enjoy a beautiful and inspirational performance from a professional belly dancer
- Dress up as Genies' - you won't be able to help but wiggle and giggle
- Experience the exhilaration and belly laughs associated with learning simple, theatrical dance moves
- Pose for a beautiful colourful group photo then finally enjoy some more dancing
- Learn hand, thigh and ankle grips, as well as 6 different, fun and easy circus style pole exercises
- There are no cumbersome routines to learn or complicated steps to remember. This is fun, fun, fun
- Includes an hour of studio time with 11 poles and guided by a qualified fitness instructor
- Additional people can join the party for a small fee