Explore Melbourne’s famous arcades and laneways on a delightful walking tour
- Join our 3-hour walking tour around Melbourne, an iconic shoppers paradise
- Food tastings, an opal demonstration, sightseeing and plenty of retail therapy
- Your experienced guide will point out must-see places, cafes and architecture
- Shop local knitwear, leather goods, genuine Aboriginal products and Ugg boots
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
From Adelaide or Amsterdam, or even a Melbourne local? Just want to discover some of our city’s hidden secrets? This tour is a fantastic place to start.
We gather in the heart of Melbourne on Flinders Lane. Your personable, knowledgeable tour guide awaits. If you’re looking for it, we’ll find it – tours customised to your interests are our speciality.
Renowned for its vibrant food scene, Melbourne tempts all visitors with dramatic deliciousness. Locally-produced confectionery and chocolate are highlights, not to mention all the free sample bites. Melbourne-themed gourmet foods and other sweet treats are another big draw.
As you walk around the city, you'll taste the best it has to offer. Your guide will also point out other attractions and Melbourne icons not to be missed.
You’ll skip the bustling streets of the city for its historic arcades and art-lined laneways. These uniquely-Melbourne places host unique, eclectic and independent stores. Better yet, many specialise in locally-made products. You’ll browse and shop hidden gift stores and speciality goods to your heart’s content.
Feast your eyes on quality designer homewares or kitchen items. Admire opals, South-East Australian Aboriginal designs or Aussie labels. No one walks away empty-handed, because there’s something for everyone!