Let us take you on a cruise of discovery. Snorkel the Wrecks and encounter wild marine animals in their natural habitat within Moreton's spectacular Marine Park
- Large 22 metre Supercat offering the best viewing opportunities
- Encounter wild marine animals from dolphins, dugongs to turtles during a marine Eco tour
- Relax on perfect white beaches, soak up the sun and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of Moreton Island
- Experience the rush of boom netting, swim in safe clear waters
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Join a cruise to discover spectacular Moreton Island on board a spacious 22m Supercat.
Fully air conditioned and with 4 decks you are guaranteed to get the best viewing experience.
Experience the thrill of encountering wild marine animals from dolphins, dugongs to green sea turtles. All in their natural habitat and sighted throughout the year.
During the summer months, you can jump into the sea and enjoy the adventure of boom netting. It's like taking a spa at 10 knots.
If boom netting isn't enough, then the optional snorkelling tour of the world renowned Tangalooma Wrecks will add to the adventure. The wrecks provide a rich, diverse, marine environment where the fish are tame enough to touch with your hands.
Humpback whales pass Moreton Island on their annual migration between June and October. If you book between these months there is a very good chance to get up close to these incredible animals.
Boom netting, relaxing on the beach, snorkelling plus BBQ chicken, ham and prawn smorgasbord lunch make this cruise a highlight not to miss.