Prepare for an unforgettable day of up-close encounters with more than 16,000 animals at the world’s only dedicated North Queensland sanctuary for wildlife.
- Visit the worlds only dedicated aquarium for North Queensland native species.
- Explore an underwater wonderland with creatures from the deep.
- Meet more than 16,000 animals within a single day of adventure.
- Enhance your experience further with exclusive one-on-one experiences for the whole family.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Located in the heart of Cairns, Cairns Aquarium is the perfect destination for you and your family to discover this amazing sanctuary dedicated to the unique species of North Queensland. Prepare to connect with nature in a way like never before, with an abundance of wildlife that has to be seen to be believed.
Imagine yourself amongst an incredible oasis of more than 16,000 animals, bringing together the diversity of such natural wonders like the Great Barrier Reef, the Wet Tropics, the Gulf Savannah and the majestic Cape York region. If you have ever wondered about the diverse range of wildlife from these areas, then this is the ideal destination for you.
With an abundance of resources, the perfect environment to discover both the history and future of the aquarium’s inhabitants, plus a complete range of facilities to cater for you and your family, there has never been a better time to visit the Cairns Aquarium. Get set to create perfect memories with an experience amongst the world’s most fascinating creatures.