Enjoy a cruise of discovery and snorkel whilst encountering wild marine animals in their natural habitat within Moreton's spectacular Marine Park.
- Snorkel world renowned Tangalooma Wrecks, famous for their rich marine environments
- Encounter wild marine animals such as dolphins, dugongs and turtles during a marine Eco tour
- Relax on perfect white beaches. Soak up the sun and enjoy the amazing atmosphere of Moreton Island
- Experience the rush of boomnetting, swim in safe clear waters
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Join a cruise to discover spectacular Moreton Island and it's Marine Park.
You encounter wild marine animals such as dolphins, dugongs and turtles in their natural habitat.
Snorkel world renowned Tangalooma Wrecks famous for its richly diverse marine environments and fish tame enough to eat from your hands.
Humpback whales pass Moreton Island on their annual migration.
Enjoy boom netting and relaxing on the beach. Includes a chicken, ham and prawn smorgasbord lunch.