Like dolphins - then you're love this cruise where you get to discover and snorkel with wild marine animals in their natural habitat within Moreton's spectacular Marine Park
- Snorkel world renowned Tangalooma Wrecks, famous for their rich marine environments
- Encounter wild marine animals such as dolphins, dugongs and turtles during a marine Eco tour
- Relax on perfect white beaches, soak up the sun and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of Moreton Island
- Experience the rush of boom netting, swim in safe clear waters
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Join a cruise to discover spectacular Moreton Island and its Marine Park. You will experience the thrill of encountering wild marine animals such as dolphins, dugongs and turtles in their natural habitat.
Soak up the sun or take part in an optional guided snorkel of the world renowned Tangalooma Wrecks and its richly diverse marine environments and fish that are tame enough to touch with your hands.
We've got boom netting - its just like having a spa or being put through the washing machine. But then there's also relaxing on the beach. Your day includes a chicken, ham and parawn smorgasbord lunch.
There's plenty of fish for everyone!